A Morgan Stallion 
Right now, I am reading Justin Morgan Had a Horse. Its' about a boy named Joel who walks with his school master all the way from Vermont to New York. In New York, Joel meets a fuzzy friend. That fuzzy friend is named Little Bub. He's little for a colt, but thats because he's a runt. Little Bub loves Joel so much,he follows Joel and his school master back to Vermont. But Little Bub is not any old runt. He's the first Morgan horse. I am almost done with this book, and Ireally think you should read it!
by, Sarah

Right now, I am reading Justin Morgan Had a Horse. Its' about a boy named Joel who walks with his school master all the way from Vermont to New York. In New York, Joel meets a fuzzy friend. That fuzzy friend is named Little Bub. He's little for a colt, but thats because he's a runt. Little Bub loves Joel so much,he follows Joel and his school master back to Vermont. But Little Bub is not any old runt. He's the first Morgan horse. I am almost done with this book, and Ireally think you should read it!
by, Sarah

I have never read this horsey book and I definitely will. There has never been a horse book that I haven't liked! Georgia and Josie will like it too I just know. You remind me of your mother and I when we were little Sarah! We were horse CRAZY!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Jenny