Tuesday, April 21, 2009

last week and this week

I'm at the beach in South Carolina right now visiting my Nana and Papa! We are having lots of fun! The weather is nice. We played on the beach all day today. We walk to the pier every day and play in the arcade and watch people fish in the ocean. Daddy took us mini golfing. We are finding lots of shells too. Today I found a sharks tooth when I went for a walk with Nana! This is me last week in a musical called "Rats!". I was Ms. Nobb, a townsperson. The story Rats is about this town and all of these rats are there and there are too many of them. They have to figure out how to get rid of them. The pied piper came and led them all away.


dancing!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. It looks like you are having fun in SC. I hope you did. I just left a message on your mom's blog and I didn't pay attention to the date - you might be home by now. If you are I hope you had a great vacation and if not I hope you enjoy the rest of it!! You look great in your musical. I bet you sing like a bird. I saw Christian playing his trumpet on the other blog. For a little while I played trumpet in marching band in school too. We look forward to your next post!
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete