
This is me going up a hill at riding lessons on Pie. I'm in that position because if I sat down, it would be hard for the horse to go up the hill. My buddy Shannon is behind me and Katie, a friend from riding is in front of me.

There was a deer in the field. Kit saw it before we did.

Kit was scared of it.

"Is it gone yet?"

We had a good ride.
HI! I'm Georgia and Josie's Aunt Stacy. I just love all of your horse photos. Kit looks like a great horse and you look like a great rider. I love your blog and my kids and I loved feeding your fish!! haha
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah. I love the new look to your blog!! Big Belgians in the background and a trotter for a cursor! I love it! Chug-a-lug Pie!! Yes you do need to lean forward so it's easier for the horse to go up a hill. His hind legs are driving him up so if you shift your weight forward it allows him to use his hind legs to drive with more ease. I didn't need to explain that huh??!! Big Kit is a little scaredly horse huh? That is cute. I have noticed that if I pay attention to my horses their ears, eyes and body tell me they see things way before I do too. For example if the Amish are coming down the road they let me know wwaaaayyyy before I can see or hear them. It is pretty neat. Keep riding. We actually rode a lot last week too! It really made Georgia and Josie (and I) very happy.
ReplyDeletexoxo Jenny
Hi Sarah, I am Jenny's sister and Georgia, Josie, Emmy, and Margie's Aunt Jessie. I really enjoyed looking at your blog. You have a lot of neat pictures. Kit is such a pretty horse. You must have so much fun riding and taking care of him. I bet you are a really good rider! I just fed your fish :). I'll check back in on your blog really soon, I like it so much. Oh, that little Charlie Ray is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete